Have your ever wondered…
- Why your neck and shoulders still feel stiff even though you diligently exercise/stretch regularly?
- Why your back/knee/shoulder pains won’t go away despite repeated treatments?
- Why you keep getting injuries from running/ walking/ golf/ tennis/ badminton/ cycling?
- How to improve your yoga/sports performance?
- How to be completely relaxed?
- How to gain strength without gaining bulk?
Stretch Therapy™ has the answers!
ST is a comprehensive exercise method to develop fitness and improve athletic performance. Our emphasis on effective body mechanics helps sportspeople – including runners, yoga enthusiasts, tennis/badminton players, weight-trainers – perform at a higher level and very importantly as well, avoid injuries.
Developed by Australian athlete Kit Laughlin, Stretch Therapy is a comprehensive exercise method that:
- Emphasises effective body mechanics
- Proactively activates neural reflexes
The proven results are improved health, fitness and athletic performance. This helps sportspeople – including runners, yoga enthusiasts, tennis/badminton players, weight-trainers – perform at a higher level and, very importantly, avoid injuries.
The exercises are safe, effective and layered. It is also suitable for sedentary people looking to get started on exercise, as well as for those who need rehabilitation – whether from injuries or as a result of medical conditions.
Why Stretch Therapy? Find out more.